5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY ON COVERS, FOAM AND FULL REPLACEMENT STRUCTURES
Your new mattress/topper Langel System® is covered by a 5-year limited warranty. For 5 years after you purchase your new mattress/topper, when it has a warranty defect, we'll replace or repair it. This includes all parts of the mattress/top cover determined to be defective, and there is no deductible.
This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser from the date of original purchase of the original mattress/topper purchased from Langel System International SL and is not transferable. If the original purchaser sells or otherwise transfers ownership of the mattress/topper to another, the subsequent owner accepts the product "as is" and "with all faults."
Please keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase. All limited warranties of Langel System® they are not transferable.
Mattresses are designed to function on a firm, solid surface, on a bed base that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of the mattress and the user. This Mattress Warranty does not cover your Product if you use it in a manner inconsistent with its intended design.
Toppers are designed to work on a firm mattress surface. This Premium Warranty does not cover your Product if you use it in a manner inconsistent with its intended design.
This Limited Warranty covers the following cases during normal use:
• Deterioration of the mattress/top covering resulting in a visible indentation of more than one (1) inch that is not associated with indentation or sagging as a result of an inadequate or unsupported foundation or foundation or mattress (top). Normal wear and tear requires that a buyer's mattress be continually supported by a matching and solid foundation, base, or structure solid enough to support the mattress and occupants.
* Any physical flaw in the mattress/topper's manufacturing that causes permanent damage to the memory foam despite proper setup and normal use.
* Any physical defects in the manufacture of the cover, including seams and zipper assembly. Langel System may, at its option, repair or replace the cover provided on the mattress/topper. In case that Langel System replace the mattress/mattress cover, Langel System will replace it with the current style of mattress/topper cover available, which may be a different color, pattern, or material than the original cover provided.
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
• A normal increase in memory foam softness which is normal and does not affect the pressure relieving quality of the mattress topper.
• Physical abuse or damage to the structure and/or cover material, including, but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage or stains: provided that the defect is caused by such abuse or damage.
• Damage from the use of an improper bed frame, base, platform bed, or adjustable base.
• Replacement of other part(s) in the Langel System dream, unless other part(s) are also defective.
• Any product (whether manufactured by Langel System or not) sold by resellers other than authorized retailers.
• Product sold "as is", "preconditioned", "refurbished", "used", "convenience return", "returned", "previously owned" or any other similar expression indicating that the product is not "new" or of "first quality, or has been previously purchased or used by another consumer."
• Zippers and handles on the lining are excluded from the durability guarantee.
• The oxidation process. The warranty applies to indoor use only. The guarantee does not apply in case the products are used at aire free or in humid environments. The formation of mold is excluded from the guarantee. Discolorations of the mattress foam are considered normal.
• The formation of wrinkles in the lining as a result of adjusting the bed base. Therefore, these issues are not accepted as a reason for complaint.
Product Replacement Terms
Replacement mattress covers/toppers may be provided in a different color than the mattress cover/topper you originally purchased.
Replaced or repaired mattresses/toppers are subject to the same mattress/topper limited warranty as the original mattress/topper. If you get a replaced or repaired mattress/topper, the warranty period for the replaced or repaired mattress/topper begins on the date of purchase of the original mattress/topper. If you purchase an upgraded mattress/topper, a new warranty period will begin with the purchase of the upgraded mattress/topper.
Except as otherwise stated herein, Langel System® will not charge Buyer for the repair or replacement of Buyer's mattress/topper if found to be defective during the duration of this 5-Year Limited Warranty, but any transportation or shipping costs associated with such repairs or replacements are at Buyer's expense. responsibility. No new warranty is provided on a replacement product. The replacement product warranty extends from the date of purchase of the original product. In connection with the replacement of a product under the terms of this Limited Warranty, if a purchaser elects to upgrade to a more expensive product, he or she may do so by paying the difference between the cost of the original product being replaced and the cost of the upgraded product, plus the cost of any additional parts related to the sleeping system that are not replaced as part of the warranty exchange. In the event of an upgrade as described in this paragraph, a new warranty will be provided only for the upgraded product and related additional sleep system parts.
THE WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN AND SELLER'S OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITIES AS SET FORTH ABOVE ARE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO BUYER AND BUYER DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR REMEDIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW. OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BUYER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT NO OTHER REPRESENTATIONS WERE MADE TO BUYER OR THAT BUYER RELIES UPON THE QUALITY AND FUNCTION OF THE PRODUCTS SOLD HEREIN.
The oxidation process is a natural process that polyurethane foam and viscoelastic foam undergoes, caused by the oxygen present in the aireo by light and causes the foam to take on a yellowish or orange color over time, but this process does not imply any reduction in the properties of the product.
The headrest structure works with two adjustment hinges that allow it to be raised to different heights up to 55°. Lift it up to the 60° position to unlock it and lower it to one position, the hinge will activate again and you can lift the headrest back to the position you want.
Non-intrusive structure, you won't know where it is under the topper.
Each of the two headrest hinges is rated at 200 Nm, so it will easily support the weight of your head lying down.
LANGEL_SYSTEM_INTERNATIONAL® SL B 99382731 - Spain