WHAT ARE THE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files that are installed on the user's computer when they access a website. Cookies allow, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, depending on the type of cookie and the information they collect can be used to recognize the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM
1) Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
2) Third party cookies: Those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that is data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE PERIOD OF TIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVATED
1) Session cookies: are those that collect and store data when the user accesses the web page and cease once the user leaves it (eg a list of products purchased).
2) Persistent cookies: A type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined by the head of the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years period.
ACCORDING TO YOUR PURPOSE
1) Technical cookies: are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the website and use the different options or services that we offer. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event , use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
2) Personalization cookies: are those that allow the user to specify or customize some features of the web page. For example, define the language, regional settings or browser type.
3) Analysis cookies: are those that allow us to monitor and analyze user behavior on our website to create browsing profiles and be able to know the preferences of its users. They are usually used to measure user activity in order to improve the service we offer based on the results we obtain. For example, by means of an analytical cookie, the geographical areas of greatest interest of a user would be controlled, which is the most accepted product or service, etc.
4) Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
5) Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
Purpose and duration
It allows the measurement and analysis of navigation on web pages.
The _gat cookie is valid for 1 minute, the _gid cookie is valid for 24 hours, and the _ga cookie will expire in 2 years.
Learn More here.*
You can opt out of Google Analytics cookies by installing the following browser plugin.
*Through web analytics, no information is obtained about the personal data of users, guaranteeing the protection of their privacy. The information obtained is related to the number of users who access the website, the number of pages viewed, the frequency and repetition of visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator that provides the service, the language, the terminal you use, or the city to which your IP address is assigned, information that enables a better and more appropriate service by this website.
HOW TO DISABLE OR DELETE COOKIES?
Below, we offer links where the user will find information on how to activate their preferences in the main browsers:
2) chromeat here!.
3)Explorer, from here!.
4) Firefoxat here!.
5) Safarisat here!.