Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
I. Basic Provisions
The contract is concluded with Langel_System_International® SL Zaragoza. The terms and conditions of the contract apply to orders through our online store www.langelsystem.com
The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts entered into between the seller and the respective buyer, and are expressly acknowledged in the order.
2. Contract conditions
The sale will be completed when the purchase form is completed and accepted. Likewise, when making the purchase it will be necessary for you to accept these terms and conditions. The buyer can order his product through the ordering system integrated in our online store. If you buy through the online store, the products intended for purchase will be stored in the virtual "shopping cart". On the corresponding button on each page, the customer can choose “shopping cart”, and make changes there. Afterwards, the buyer enters the personal data, and chooses the payment and shipping conditions. Before submitting the final purchase, the customer has the opportunity to review their information again to modify or cancel the purchase. By submitting the order via the "Buy securely here" button, the customer makes a binding offer.
The customer can return to the Internet site before placing his order by clicking on the "Back" button found in the Internet browser, after reviewing his information and/or closing the Internet browser to cancel the order process. .
Once the order is placed, the seller will confirm your order by email within 24 hours of placing your order. Failure to receive said email may be due to an error in processing the order or an error in the email address provided. In any of the cases we recommend that you contact Customer Service_ email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Prices and shipping costs
The corresponding prices and offers include VAT (if applicable). The prices indicated on the purchase page when placing your order are the final prices. This includes all components of the price, including all applicable taxes.
Only in the case of cross-border deliveries, the buyer may be required to pay other taxes (eg in the case of a purchase within the European Community) and/or levies (eg customs duties) to the authorities. responsible customs and tax authorities and not the seller.
The client does not assume any responsibility for the shipping costs, but these will be assumed by Langel System®.
(1) The maximum delivery time varies depending on the type of product purchased, its dimensions and the delivery address (for example, for deliveries in the Balearic Islands, you must allow 1 to 3 more days). The product will be delivered within a period not exceeding 30 days. The delivery times will start counting from the day after the confirmation of the order payment and will be indicated together with the description of each product. In case of payment by bank transfer, delivery times will start counting from the day after the day on which the money transfer is reflected in our accounts. We carry out a single type of shipment (standard shipment), totally free and carried out by the transport companies mentioned on our page.
(2) Many of the products offered are directly available. Due to the wide variety of sizes, the available quantity is limited to the usual demands of customers. If you want to make large orders as a company, please check availability beforehand.
(3) We are not responsible for delays beyond our control. If delivery of the product(s) is delayed by an event beyond our control, we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know. We will take steps to minimize the effect of the delay. In the event of a risk of delay, the customer may contact us to terminate the contract and receive a refund for any product paid for but not received.
(4) The delivery time will be extended in case of force majeure circumstances (strike, lockouts, official interventions, a shortage of energy and raw materials, transportation failures due to bottlenecks, operation failures, for example, due to damage of fire, water or machinery, or any other obstacle that has not been objectively considered by us) that affect the delivery. You will be notified immediately of any obstacles that cause a delay, and you may in such a situation, if you so wish, to terminate the contract and receive a refund for any products that you have paid for, but not received.
(5) In the case of consumers, the risk of accidental loss, or accidental deterioration of the products sold, will be transferred to the customer or the receiver designated by the customer when the merchandise is delivered. This applies regardless of whether the shipment is insured or not. The transfer is the same, if the client is late with the acceptance.
(6) If the customer is late in accepting the product, Langel System International reserves the right to sell merchandise to a third party.
(7) Shipments are made only to Peninsular Spain and the Balearic Islands, France, Italy and Portugal. No shipments are made to the Canary Islands, Ceuta & Melilla. In this case, consult our distributors.
(8) Currently, the delivery is made at the building portal, in a 100% safe way and without the risk of direct contact.
5. Legal right of withdrawal
In the event that the buyer has the status of consumer, that is, is a natural person who acts with a purpose unrelated to their commercial, business, trade or profession activity, they have the right to withdraw from the contract within the term and in the manner described in these Terms and Conditions.
6. Withdrawal policy
(1) Right of withdrawal
Consumers have a right of withdrawal within a period of 14 days without giving reasons.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day the consumer or a third party designated by the consumer, other than the carrier, receives and acquires possession of the product.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify us at Langel System International– Email email@example.com - about your decision to withdraw from the contract through an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post or email).
The client can use the sample withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory. If you want to use it, copy and complete the following form and send it duly completed to Langel_System_International®
– Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WITHDRAWAL FORM LANGEL SYSTEM
I/we (*) revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following products (*)/the provision of the following service (*).
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of consumer(s)
Address of consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer or consumers (only in case of communication on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
(2) Consequences of withdrawal
In the event of withdrawal by you, we will refund all payments received from you, including, where applicable, delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from your choice of a delivery method other than the least expensive mode of ordinary delivery that we offer) without undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will proceed to make said reimbursement using the same means of payment used by you for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly provided otherwise; in any case, you will not incur any expenses as a result of the reimbursement. We will collect the goods at our expense. You will only be responsible for the decrease in value of the goods resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may withhold the refund until we have received the Products, or until the Customer has provided proof of return of the Products, depending on which condition is met first.
The customer will only be responsible for the decrease in value of the goods resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the Products purchased.
Ask customer service for Langel System®
if you have any questions about it.
. Additional guarantee to the right of withdrawal
The additional guarantee begins after the expiration of the statutory right of withdrawal and is an additional 86 days. In total this gives the customer the right to withdraw for 100 days (14 legal days, 86 additional days).
To exercise the additional guarantee, the customer has to inform us about his decision, for example, by email to email@example.com We will inform the customer about his decision by email or to the email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your contract. The client can use the sample withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory. . To comply with this additional return guarantee period, it is sufficient to send a notification message to exercise it before the end of the period of 100 days from receipt of the product.
The seller may withhold the refund until it has received the goods, or until it has been shown that the goods have been shipped; The thing that happens first. Your statutory right of withdrawal will not be affected by the rules with the right of withdrawal and will be independent of it. The established legal conditions will apply until the legal withdrawal period has expired. The customer's right of withdrawal does not limit his statutory warranty rights, which remain unrestricted.
7. Reservation of ownership
(1) For consumers, we reserve the right to the purchased goods until full payment of the invoice amount.
(2) You are entitled to a right of set-off only if your claims are legally established, recognized or undisputed by us. You also have a lien only to the extent that your claim is based on the same contract.
(3) If the customer defaults on any payment obligations to the seller, all existing sums are due immediately.
(1) Mattresses Langel System® they contain seams and flexible fabrics, for which the measures indicated on the web are indicative. Any excess height, width, or length between +/- 2-3 cm is considered acceptable.
(2) All mattresses Langel System®
they adapt to the shape of the user during the first nights. The acceptable sinking corresponds to 20% of the total height of the mattress, which is a sign of adaptation of the mattress. Such sinking does not modify the quality of the product and therefore does not affect the guarantee.
9. Contract language
This contract is offered exclusively in Spanish will file the electronic documents in which the contract is formalized.
10. Legislation and jurisdiction
The General Conditions are governed by Spanish law. This implies that the parties submit, at their option, for the resolution of conflicts and waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the user's domicile.
The European Commission has recently made available to consumers in the European Union the online dispute resolution platform to resolve disputes that occur in electronic commerce amicably. Users can obtain additional information through the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
11. Limitation of liability
(1) We are unlimitedly liable to the customer for loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are liable for any loss or damage the customer suffers that is a foreseeable result of our breach of this contract or our lack of reasonable care and skill. We are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. A loss or damage is foreseeable if it is obvious that it will happen, or if, when the contract was made, both parties knew that it would happen. For example, if it was discussed during the sales process.
(2) We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability to the customer if it is unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our carelessness or the carelessness of our employees, agents, or subcontractors; For fraud or fraudulent statement of misrepresentation; For breach of your legal rights in relation to the product(s).
(3) We are not responsible for lost business. We only supply the product(s) for domestic and private use. If you use the product(s) for any commercial, business, or resale purpose, we will have no liability for lost profits, lost business, business interruption, or lost business opportunity.
II. Additional conditions for consumers
12. Terms of payment and shipping
(1) You agree to receive invoices and credit notes exclusively in electronic form. However, if you require the physical invoice (paper) you can notify us through our email email@example.com to proceed to include it when sending the product, please send the notification as soon as you place the order.
(2) We offer the following payment methods: credit card (MasterCard and Visa), Paypal, bank transfer, financing with Aplazame and Amazon Pay.
Credit Card: You can pay securely on our website by credit card. We accept Visa and MasterCard. Your credit card details are encrypted using a secure SSL method, so that payment will be made online, in real time, through the PAYONE GmbH payment gateway.
PayPal: You can also choose PayPal to pay for your purchase. PayPal is another secure way to pay on our website, so that the payment will be made online, in real time, through the payment gateway of said entity, once it has been verified that the data communicated is correct. Confidential data (credit card number, expiration and CVV) are not sent to the server of Langel System but they are transmitted directly and encrypted to the PAYPAL server without Langel system have access to that data.
Wire transfer: As soon as the money transfer is reflected, your order will be sent. In the case of a bank transfer, we will provide the customer with our bank details in the order confirmation. The invoice amount must be transferred to our account within 10 days. If we do not receive confirmation of payment within this period of time, we will put the products back on sale and your order will be cancelled. Please note that we only accept account payments within the European Union (EU) and do not bear any costs related to a monetary transaction.
(4) Consumers are asked to immediately check that the merchandise is complete, free of obvious defects or transport damage and to notify claims to firstname.lastname@example.org and the carrier as soon as possible. The customer's warranty will not be affected.
(5) The risk of accidental loss, or accidental deterioration of the products during shipment does not pass to the customer until the products have been delivered.
13. Return costs in case of withdrawal
(1) Returns within the 100-night withdrawal period are free of charge.
(2)If at any time during the 100-night trial you are not completely satisfied with any model of the mattress Langel System, you can process your return. To start the return process, write to us at email@example.com We will schedule a convenient time for collection and a charity or our trusted carrier will collect the mattress directly from your home. Please note that the mattress must be returned in its original condition and undamaged. And of course, you are not required to pack the mattress in its original wrapper or box. The association or the carrier will give you a proof of collection that you will have to send us to firstname.lastname@example.org to process the reimbursement.
(3)If at any time during the 100-night trial you are not completely satisfied with any Langel accessory, you can arrange for a return. To start the return process, visit our returns portal and enter the necessary information. Once all the data is filled in, a return label will be generated. This must be printed and brought along with the product to be returned to any post office. There they will give you a proof of shipment that you will have to send to email@example.com to process the refund or shipment of a new product. Please note: this process must be repeated as many times as the number of products you wish to return.
(4)If at any time during the 100-night trial you are not completely satisfied with the upholstered base or upholstered bed, you can return it. To start the return process, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will schedule a convenient time for collection and a charity or our trusted carrier will collect the product directly from your home. Please note that it must be returned in its original condition and undamaged. The association or the carrier will give you a proof of collection that you will have to send us to email@example.com to process the reimbursement of the same.
(5) Refunds cannot be made from territories other than the Iberian Peninsula or the Balearic Islands.
(1) We offer a 5-year warranty on the dimensional stability and durability of the core materials. The warranty does not apply to damage caused by improper use and lack of care or incorrect care. This guarantee is valid from the day the customer receives the Langel products within the EU (and Switzerland), and will apply to Langel System ïnternational with the return of the merchandise to Langel System ïnternational Zaragoza, or after collection by a third entity. The statutory right of withdrawal and the guarantee apply without change and without prejudice to this additional guarantee. To ensure a smooth application of the warranty, the customer will be required to provide suitable photographic material of the affected product. It is also recommended airRegularly clean mattresses that are placed directly on the floor (only clean and dry surfaces).Langel System will replace the product according to the agreed conditions or offer you a full refund.
The warranty applies and is limited to:
- Dents, cracks, tears, or damage to the foam that has occurred despite proper and proper use.
- Damage to the zipper and/or handles.
The guarantee does not apply:
- In the case of personal comfort preferences.
- When the original damage includes, but is not limited to cuts, burns, intentional cracks, as well as liquids or stains.
- Replacement of damaged parts of the Langel product.
- It has been purchased from an unofficial supplier.
- No refunds can be made from territories other than the Iberian Peninsula or the Balearic Islands.
- To any mattress that has not been sold as a new product or second-hand purchases.
(2) Accessories Langel System® They have a 2 year warranty. in the upholstered bed we offer a 5 year warranty. The guarantee does not apply to damage caused by improper use or assembly and lack of care or incorrect care. This guarantee is valid from the day the customer receives the products. Langel System within the EU (and Switzerland), and will apply to Langel System® International with the return of the goods to Langel System, or after collection by a third party. The statutory right of withdrawal and the guarantee apply without change and without prejudice to this additional guarantee. To ensure a smooth application of the warranty, the customer will be required to provide suitable photographic material of the affected product.
(3) In case of defective product, Langel System® will proceed, as appropriate, to the repair, replacement, price reduction or termination of the contract, procedures that will be free for the consumer and user.
(4) The consumer and user must inform the seller of the lack of conformity within two months of becoming aware of it.
15. Prolonged reservation of ownership
(1) We retain ownership of the goods if you are not a consumer until full settlement of all claims arising from the current business relationship. The corresponding warranty rights are transferable to a third party. Before the transfer of ownership of the reserved goods, the buyer is not entitled to pledge the goods or to deliver the goods for security.
(2) Where you are not acting as a consumer, you have the right to resell the products in the normal course of business. In this case, the new buyer should already assign all claims arising from the resale to the seller in the amount of the invoice amount. The seller accepts the allocation of the amount. The seller reserves the right to collect the claim if the buyer does not complete his payment obligation. In the case of connection and mixing of the reserved goods, the seller acquires co-ownership of the new item in the proportion of the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed items at the time of processing. The seller agrees to release the collateral that is due to the seller at the request of the buyer, to the extent that the value of the collateral exceeds the security right by more than 10%. The choice of securities to be released is up to the seller.
16. Refer a friend program
After buying a mattress Langel System®, the customer has the possibility to share a personalized discount code with his friends. Each of the customer's friends who receives this code can use it on their purchase and receive a €20 discount. When the friend(s) have completed the 100 trial nights, and if the customer has not also processed the return of their order, they will receive their reward(s) of €20 once they contact our customer service. Customer Support.
To be eligible for the Refer a Friend program, you must have purchased a mattress Langel System® and have a Langel customer account. To refer a friend, go to your customer account, click on the "My Referred Friends" tab and share your discount code with your friend(s) via your preferred communication channel.
The code is only valid on purchases made on www.langelsystem.com and the minimum spend of your friend(s) order must be 290 euros.
The code can be used across the range Langel System® and in conjunction with other offers and promotions.
You are entitled to the €20 reward if, on the one hand, you have not returned your order, and on the other hand, the referred friend purchases the Langel products and they are not returned after their 100-night trial period.
To receive the €20 reward, contact our customer service once your referred friend(s)' 100 trial nights are over. If you have any kind of problem or doubt, please contact our customer service team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following restrictions may apply:
- The purchase must be made on the website of Langel System®: www.langelsystem.com
- We reserve the right to invalidate discount codes if they become public on the Internet or if they appear in any search engine. In this case, the sender also loses his right to claim the €20 reward.
- The number of reward payments is limited to ten.
- The code becomes invalid if the sender's order is canceled and the €20 reward claim is forfeited. This also applies if the order is returned.
- The referring friend and the referred friend cannot be the same person. In addition, the orders must have been made through different accounts or credit/debit cards.
- The referred friend must be a new customer and over the age of 18.
- People who live in the same household or members of the immediate family cannot be recommended.
- Customers are prohibited from using false or multiple email addresses or customer accounts and may not use fictitious identities to participate in the Refer a Friend program.
We reserve the right to exclude customers from participating in this promotion if they do not meet the necessary requirements or violate the rules in any other way.
We also reserve the right to modify or cancel the "Refer a Friend" program without prior notice, which will not affect the coupons validated and pending processing.
If you have any further questions about the "Refer a Friend" program, please contact our customer service by sending an email to email@example.com
17. Personal information
To find out how we treat your personal data, consult our Privacy and Cookies Policy
18. Promotions and Discounts
(1) The promotion varies by product and the discount is already applied to the original price.
(2) Since the discount is applied directly to the price, Langel System® reserves the right to modify and adapt the discount provided to Influencers, Affiliates, Newsletters, or used in any other Marketing action such as Telepromotions, so that it is cumulative and completes the percentage promoted in the different channels, when used with the applied discount. directly on the price.
(3) The discount codes provided to Influencers, Affiliates, Newsletters, or used in any other Marketing action such as Telepromotions, do not apply to any Pack or Bundle Langel.
Our customer service team is available for questions, complaints and claims from Monday to Friday (except holidays) from 9 am to 7 pm.